Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Before and After.....What you all have been waiting for...

Hi all.  I wanted to start my next post with pictures of where our journey started.  As you recall in my first blog, I mentioned that I was about 270 pounds at my heaviest.  The picture below is from April 2008 when I visited my parents in Hawaii.  You can see that I work out at the gym; however, you can also see the extra weight around the mid-section.
This is a picture of Stephanie in April 2009.  She was about 170 pounds at this point and ready make a change in her life. 
This is a picture from last month.  You can definitely see the difference.  Stephanie is about 60 pounds lighter and I am about 75 pounds lighter!

Stay tuned...more to come!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are an inspiration!

    Beautiful picture of the family!!

    ReplyDelete