Wednesday, September 28, 2011

On the commute home...

On the commute home from work riding shotgun so I thought I would post a message. We have been busy these last 7 days with church activities so eating the right meals have been a bit challenging. However, we have continued to make this a priority. We have made it a point to not go out everynight to eat and continue to eat at home before church. Eating at home has definitely helped us continue to eat right. Last Friday, I weighed in at 190.25 pounds. This is the lowest I've been since about a year after we got married in 2001. Stephanie asked me the other day, how low I want to go. I told her it is not about the weight, but more of the bodyfat. History...over the last 15 years, I have fluctuated in weight with an "off-season" "in-season" bodybuilding mindset. I think this weight cut has been the best for me. At one point, I was stuck at a 275 pound bench weighing 185. Now at 190.25, I am still benching well over 300 pounds...not as good as when I weighed 260 and benched over 400, but at this point in my life, I am very happy where I am at in my fitness journey. Thanks for listening and stay tuned for more. Scott

1 comment:

  1. I think I deadlifted my body weight...once...in high school. That would've been 150 and the most weight I've ever picked up.

    I guess I'd better stick to commenting on Steph's posts - I can't imagine benching that much weight. LOL

    ReplyDelete