Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friends

Hey all!  Just wanted to give a quick shout out to my lovely friend Leah at My New Ending.  Recently, I was asked to "guest" post for her and I was so excited to do so!  You can go here to read more of my story and then when you are done, check out the rest of her blog. 

Leah and I have been friends since we were babies......ok well maybe not that long, but as long as I can remember, I have called her my friend.  Since we have gotten older, our friendship has taken on a whole different aspect and I am so glad to count her as my friend and confidant!

When you are done reading about my story, and Leah's story, make sure to catch a guest post she has posted today by our mutual friend Sarah and the final guest post by another mutual friend Kelly.  You don't want to miss these exciting, yet different storys of how all of us as friends have had our own weight loss journeys.  And when you're there, make sure to leave her some lovin' comments!!!

Stephanie :0)

1 comment:

  1. awww...you're so sweet!!!! I'm so inspired by y'alls stories and hope your new readers are as well. : )

    p.s. Working on the water today...had a soda and that ended up taking up one 32 oz cup of my water. I like the 20 oz before each meal idea.

    ReplyDelete